Our Business Affiliations
To provide additional value for our clients, we maintain relationships with professional businesses providing services to medical professionals and practices. The following businesses share the Doctors' Choice Values and provide excellent service with integrity and care. We are pleased to recommend these businesses to our clients.
A message to you from James McLeod, Principal of Capital Partners, wealth managers:
Capital Partners specialises in securing the financial future of medical specialists, consultants and general practitioners. A consultative approach to wealth management is taken, which starts with taking the time to understand your values and goals. A customised step-by-step plan is then delivered, outlining how your goals and key priorities are to be achieved.
Comprehensive wealth management can be defined as: PURPOSE + STRATEGIC PLANNING + INVESTMENT + LEGACY PLANNING. By addressing each of these areas in a planned and systematic way, our clients achieve the best possible outcome. Doctors engage Capital Partners to:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive wealth management solution covering the implementation of disciplined cash flow management and accelerated debt reduction, wealth generation strategies, forward thinking tax planning, risk management, asset protection and estate planning to protect you and your family;
- Implement disciplined, rigorous and evidence based investment processes, both within and outside of superannuation;
- Make smart decisions in spite of the today's uncertain political, economic and social environment;
- Obtain an objective second opinion from the 2017 Financial Planning Associations National Professional Practice of the Year.
Contact James McLeod, Associate Director, at email@example.com or (08) 6163 6105 for your complimentary consultation.
As part of the team that first created healthcare finance in Australia, Debbie Kiely and Ali Joyce have 50 years combined experience, and an intimate knowledge of all things finance for medical and dental practitioners. You don’t need to restrict yourself dealing with just one lender as they can help you source and negotiate the most suitable loan for your circumstances with access to multiple medico lenders and also their own products created exclusively for medicos.
• Earn uncapped earnings on Qantas Frequent Flyer Points $1 borrowed = 1 Qantas Point (terms and conditions apply)
• 90% loans to Self-Managed Super-funds
• 100% loans for Commercial property
• Up to 90% for Home loans (No LMI)
• Car Loans
• 100% Loans for Practice Purchases
• Equipment and Fit-out loans
Accounting & Tax Advice
A message to you from Litsa Christodulou, Partner of HLB Mann Judd, our accountants and tax advisers:
"HLB Mann Judd is a leading mid-tier chartered accounting and financial services firm located in Perth, offering award-winning services to clients in various industry sectors, including the health services industry. Our accountants will partner with you, providing personalised financial advice applicable to your specific needs. We’ll provide you with a full business health check that considers your individual business requirements, giving you strategic advice on planning, practice management, business structuring and other services specific to your industry. Our aim is to fully understand your business and offer financial advice above and beyond your accountancy needs. Being genuinely accessible, reliable and responsive is what really sets us apart. We're proud to say our clients genuinely enjoy working with us and that fosters long-term partnerships that can transform your business and personal financial success." For further information, contact me at Litsa@hlbwa.com.au or call (08) 9227 7500.