Our Vision, Mission & Values
Our Vision is to be the leading specialist medical indemnity advisers in Australia, with a reputation for integrity, expertise and excellence, helping doctors and medical practices in Australia to have the best medical indemnity for their practise as an investment in a successful career rather than simply an expense.
Sandy Dusting, Co-founder
Our Mission is to provide individually tailored, expert medical indemnity advice to Australian doctors and medical practices so that each of our clients can have the best medical indemnity policy for their needs from a doctor-owned medical indemnity organisation.
Robyn Landau, Co-founder
The following principles guide us in our business:
- we are a niche business catering exclusively to doctors and medical practices
- we act on behalf of our clients, not insurers
- we see every client as an individual, not a number for a risk profile
- we focus on service, not sales
- we believe that a medical indemnity premium is an investment not simply an expense
- we believe that our clients’ medical indemnity interests are best protected by “doctors for doctors” medical indemnity organisations, not commercial insurers
- we focus on developing long term relationships
- we have a deep respect for the medical profession as a whole.
Our core values of integrity, care and excellence are embedded in everything we do.
- Integrity is at our heart. We act with honesty in a fair and ethical manner. We always place our clients’ interests higher than our own.
- We care. We are friendly and approachable and treat people with respect and kindness. We care about our clients and also about being a good corporate citizen.
- We operate in a framework of excellence. We achieve excellence through attention to detail, diligence and a conscientious work ethic. We value feedback and strive for continuous improvement and constant learning.