When You Need Us
We love to help our clients at all stages of their medical journey including:
- final year medical students
- recent graduates
- doctors who have just gained their specialist qualifications
- doctors who have recently moved to Australia
- doctors who are returning to work after a period of absence and
- doctors who have been practising in Australia for many years.
Even if you’re happy with your current insurer, there is value in Doctors’ Choice reviewing your medical indemnity insurance as we often find that our clients are not covered for all of their current or past work. We have even had clients who were not covered for any of their work due to a policy technicality applying to their circumstances! On the flip side, we sometimes find that clients are entitled to refunds from insurers.
As we provide obligation-free, individually tailored, expert medical indemnity policy advice at no cost to our clients, there is no disadvantage to you in appointing us. Also, there’s no need to wait for your annual policy renewal before contacting us; at Doctors’ Choice we’re happy to help at any time of year.